Saturday, January 3, 2009

Sometimes evil wins...

In real life, sometimes evil wins. Take the game Janice and I drove to Pullman tonight to watch... It was the classic struggle between good and evil. WSU and UW. Unlike movies, sometimes evil comes out the victor...

VS
It was still great to go see the game and be in the Coug gym. One of the best moments was when Janice asked for a starburst candy I had bought. After handing it to her, she immediately popped it in her mouth, only to realize she hadn't taken off the wrapper. It took about 4 bites before she spit it out and said, "I thought it tasted funny..."
We were given tickets by Steve Thonney, who happens to be quite good friends with Robbie Cowgill. He played for the Cougs and graduated last year. And is the tallest man Janice has ever met. She only came up to his knee caps. An extremely nice guy and they could have used him tonight. Oh well, as my Grandpa used to say, "Even the sun shines on a dog's rear someday."

2 comments:

Lolli said...

Is that Janice's secret for staying so thin? Maybe I ought to try the Starbursts with the wrapper on. I bet I wouldn't eat as many.

Ali said...

That is hilarious!! And I'm not talking about the Starburst! LOLOLOLOLOL!! You gotta admit it, Corey - my Dawgs put it to your Kittens yesterday!