Friday, October 31, 2008

Tricked for Treat?



This was a long halloween! 6AM Bball practice - 8-3 teaching a bunch of kids hopped up on sugar like rabid chuahuahuas' - 4 pm come home and answer the doorbell every 14 seconds. Last year, I wore my Optimus Prime, which put me in the Halloween Costume Hall of Fame. I even had to pose for a couple pictures with kids and a couple of parents... ;) ! Ahh, the life of a celebrity...I did, sadly, make a couple of the little ones cry...




I had a different approach this year for some fun with the greedy grubbers...wearing my WSU Cougar shirt, I told them they had to say "Go Cougs!" or no candy! It's amazing how fast the husky fans would sell out for a mini-snickers! An average night with over 120 trick or treaters...$21...Getting over 12o kids to say "Go Cougs!"...Priceless!






2 comments:

Lolli said...

I'm surprised you didn't have Espn trained to answer the door and hand out the candy. She is quite a gifted dog from what I hear. Maybe you can work on that for next year;)

Ali said...

You make me sick. I never would have allowed my kids say those awful words!

Just kidding... Kev makes them say it all the time.