Sunday, November 2, 2008

The "Look"




Janice and I were looking through some old photos and found some gems we completely forgot about! I love the dog jumping one, because it shows the 'glare' every husband gets at some point for flat out not listening to their wife! I was getting the dog jumping and apparently Janice was not impressed.

Then there's the farmer photo. It's a classic.











Followed by the favorite beach photo we forgot about! It's the family shot...Someone has got some hairy legs!!!

2 comments:

Lolli said...

I'm sure Janice has "the look" mastered. I bet she does a little head shake with it.

The middle picture is scary. It took me a minute to figure out the hairy leg comment. I seriously didn't notice that was Espn. I was thinking that you had taken one of your nieces. I think I might need to get the prescription on my glasses checked.

Ali said...

Gotta love "the look". I, myself, give "the look" at least once a day!

It's fun to look through old pictures, huh? We do that a lot. Hope you guys are doing well...I'm completely enjoying your blog :)