Saturday, November 22, 2008

Rich & Famous

Janice was on TV last night for the news article. She's huge in the fishing world. During the finals, while filming they had her come up on stage and talk for a minute or so. She rattled off like a professional announcer about the tournament in front of hundreds of people. It there's one thing she can do, it's talk. ;) Sometimes I wonder how we stay so humble...She works hard to bring the FLW tournament to Tri-cities and FoxNW is going to air the show tomorrow at 11 am. Yep, the TV offers, fame, and forutne will be rolling in then. I can feel myself changing already!
On a cool note, this was us riding in a Army Chinook Helicopter during the tournament...something about flying with a backdoor open is just so cool. It's even better when you get to look over the edge like this!









2 comments:

Lolli said...

So Corey...what's it like living in the shadows of a celebrity. Are you sort of like her caddy?

You know...all women love to talk. We say a lot more words a day because we usually have to repeat everything to men. We can talk about anything -- fishing included.

A comedian once said, "I didn't talk to my wife for six months. I didn't want to interrupt."

Hailey said...

go Jannie! It took me awhile to find the link, but I found it and Derek and I just watched you! You're so good at that.