Sunday, November 23, 2008

Stealing her thunder...

Ok, In the wake of Janice's TV appearance, I made a little appearance myself. While she was content to stay with the local news, I roll with the international crowd. Janice's press release says the FLW Outdoors TV show has 81 million subscribers in the US, and 425 million in Europe, Africa, and Asia. That's a lot of viewers who were able to see my international debut! Right now people around the US and globe are wondering, "Who is that red-headed man of mystery?" I'm just gonna have to start forgetting some of you little people when the Queen calls. Heck, I bet Obama's on the phone looking to reach me to fill a cabinet spot. Hope he gets used to disappointment!


4 comments:

Lolli said...

What time are you signing autographs?

Janice said...

Well, the going rate is $95 a piece.

Lolli said...

Well Mr. Rich and Famous...I guess you can start buying our lunches on Fridays. Just sign a few autographs and you can buy our coffee too! How did I get so lucky to teach right next door to a celebrity? I hope the paparazzi aren't too distracting for the students trying to learn in our classrooms.

Ali said...

"red-headed man of mystery"
I'm still laughing at that one! Tell Janice I'm very impressed! Happy early Thanksgiving!