Sunday, December 14, 2008

Gotta Love a Lab!

It's cold outside, freaking cold with the wind and snow. We took that pup out to the park, as she loves fetching in the snow. After awhile, we walked toward the river. She went and gt right in, not holds barred. She stuck her head underwater as she usually does when she gets to the river. She wanted us to throw a stick, so we threw it a couple times, fairly close but she kept swimming around. I took pictures, but my hands were so cold I couldn't hold the camera still. After getting out, she ran up to the grass and rolled around in the snow. I firmly believe that Labs are the best bred dogs out there, or incredibly dense in the head.

1 comment:

Lolli said...

Brrrr! That doesn't even look like a little bit of fun. What a crazy dog! ;) I hope you guys weren't close when she decided to shake the water off!!!