Saturday, December 20, 2008

Nieces Takeover...Day 2

Still alive here...Let me explain...No, there is too much. Let me sum up:

AM: Not morning people, breakfast should be called breakslow, darn near breakstopped. Showers = I will not go last again...brrr. Instant Message their Dad in Iraq (that was cool).

Shopping to try clothes on...is it legal to leash up kids? How about leaving 2 in the car at a time? Is that legal? 4 is darn near impossible to manage...How did that bag of chips make it into the cart anyway?...

Sledding Carmichael Hill. $50 for sleds = 20 mins of fun. Take dog to park, freeze, coyote...

Evening dinner, open presents, watch Wall-E, about to pass out. Teaching has never been this hard.

I will say that Janice is the best with these kids. She knows how to talk to make them listen. (this does not work on me however...)

2 comments:

Lolli said...

I am so laughing right now. Your first post was funny, but this one tops it. I can sort of tell you are getting a smidge tired. What would you do without Janice? She is a dandy. She's had a lot of practice though with you!;)


I almost emailed you guys some card games. Jenna is putting together some games and meeting her friends at Starbucks to play. I decided against it because I wasn't sure if you were up to a sister fight. It sounds like you packed a week into a weekend. You and Janice are deserving of a long nap tomorrow!!!

Ali said...

Yes, you and Janice definitely need to take a long nap tomorrow! You're doing a great job, though, it sounds like :) The nieces are really gonna miss you when they go home.

PS: Janice just lets you THINK her way of making you listen is not working...but it does.