Monday, December 29, 2008

New Christmas Camera!



I got Janice the coolest camera for Christmas! Actually, I got me the camera, but she ok'd the decision. (Like she had a choice...)


It does a bunch of cool things, most of which I require a 12 year old to show me how to use it. It removes red eye if you need to after the picture was taken, it has a program to make people smile (which we had some fun with) and night vision! How cool is that! I'm going all over the place snapping shots at night! I'm two steps away from being a spy.






















Although, this is my favorite picture of Janice, she didn't appreciate the comment, "This camera makes you look prettier..." as much as I thought she would. Huh.




ESPN's gift from my nieces. She loves it.

2 comments:

Ali said...

As long as those "two steps" aren't anywhere near me, I think it's cool that you're a spy. Hope you guys had a fun Christmas! It looks like you did, anyway :)

Lolli said...

I agree...that's a beautiful picture of Janice. The one in the dark is a little creepy though...but I'm afraid of the dark.

I think all men should have to take a class before marriage called: "Compliments: How to give tham and say what I really mean!"

It looks like you two had a great Christmas. I hope Janice was able to take some time off during the break. If not, I hope you had dinner on the table for her when she got home.

Happy New Year!