Sunday, December 14, 2008

Janny's Glasses!

Ok, hilarious story today. Janice got her glasses yesterday and we were standing in line getting groceries today analzying her vision. We were looking at signs across the store and moving the glasses up and down to decide if they really make her vision that much better. An older lady behind us commented that Janice was too young to be having bad eyesight. After some chit chat, she said, "How old are you? 40? 41?" I almost spit out my coffee I was sipping because even I know you don't say something like that! Janice stayed calm, but when we got through the line she was NOT happy!

The earful I got was, "Listen here little miss smokey smokerson, Number 1: I don't look anywhere NEAR 40. I'm 32. Number 2: You should quit smoking so much because not only is your skin making you look older, your eyes must be going bad also. and Number 3: I'll rip that eye piercing out of your eyebrow. You look too old to act like a kid with that thing."

Yeah, here's a pic of Janice with her "J-Lo" name brander glasses. I told her she's a glass snob, but I'll never tell her she looks 40!

4 comments:

SunnyD said...

40!!! SMokey Smokerson is right!!! Just remind her of the time you told the girls she was like a middle school girl. :) Kind of like on Dumb and Dumber..."I want to make love to a school boy!!"

Mrs. Walker said...

Stupid Smokey Smokerson! I love the new glasses Janice, and not just because I have a pair that are almost identical either! Coery, it does not make you a glasses snob to want designer eye wear, it's simply a sign of refinement and good taste making a statement about the elegant woman you are so fortunate to be married to (that's what I tell Scott every time he complains about the price tag of my designer items...)

Lolli said...

Those glasses are way cute!! The lady that thinks Janice looks 40 needs to go get the prescription on her J. Lo's fixed. I want to see the bling on the side!! I think the glasses make Janice look even more like a sophisticated hottie! Ooh la la!!

Hailey said...

I'm giggling out loud after reading that post! I can totally hear Jannie saying that. great glasses girl! I'm not even going to comment on the age thing becuase it's ridiculous!